Only True Poems
- I Want To Tell You I want to tell you what you mean to me. I...
- Free Myself Whatever goes on in life Im the only one that ...
- On The Dance Floor I stand posted on the wall watching you ...
- Giving You What She Can'T She rocks your world. I'll give ...
- Intensity Of Love I think I'm in love but I'm not quite ...
- I Stay
- Not Your Average She Said, He ... 'Letting go of what I love...
I was born in Jamaica and was raised there for 8 years and then moved to miami. (305 stand up! ! !) I started writing when I was in 8th grade and I've loved it ever since. The loves of my life are my brother, my grandmother my friends. My life has drastically changed over these months and I'm actually happy now. I never thought that losing people that I thought were important to me would make ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Only True
I Want To Tell You
I want to tell you what you mean to me.
I want to tell you how much I care.
I want to tell you that I love you,
But the right words just aren't there.
I want to tell you what I'm feeling.
I want to let you know it's real.
I want to tell you that you leaving, is the worst possible ordeal.
I want to tell you how long I want to be with you,
Too long for me to count.
I want to tell you what my heart whispers but the words are too deep to dig out.
I want to tell you that you're my stars at night.
I want to tell you how my heart sings when you're in my sight.