Otido Omukuba Poems
- Thirty Limericks On Various Su... LIMERICKS / ANTI ...
- Kisumu Street boys, now street men, teach their kids to ...
- Robyn (With Charcoal She Scraw... With charcoal she ...
- Flowers For Friday what flowers for Friday? what petals to ...
- Evening Thoughts When I run out of words I feel so blue
- Secret Safe You build a cottage for it – Hide it with ...
- Fiona Little miss miracle – so gentle a voice Dainty as a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Otido Omukuba
Thirty Limericks On Various Subjects
LIMERICKS / ANTI LIMERICKS
The writing of good limericks you see
requires two parts insanitee -
two parts rhythyme
and three parts rhyme.
With that, you'll master the art completelee.
An exquisite limerick must have a twist -
something to pop when least
you expect it
like a bit of wit -
or even at times a disproportionately long, unrhymed and out of meter last line.
It is true that in many a Muslim land,
the lengthy limerick is quite bann'd
- but with tact
- u can contract
just ensure ‘MOHAMMED' appears and looks rather ...