Otieno Albert Poems
- Bliss Of Ignorance I read the question, with no devotion ...
- Word Play I would have bought
- Reality Beckoning Am on my heels going after the ...
- Twisted. The lad was sad for the dad had got mad
- Quotable Quote.
- The Disease. I went cycling, in a land so brightening, ...
Moi university student taking communications and PR.
Like writing poems, performing etc.
Eager to learn from other poets.
The next big PR guru in KENYA more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Bliss Of Ignorance
I read the question,
with no devotion nor attention,
not knowing the annilation,
of the 'lady' in my possession.
I opened it with expedition,
looked at it wit apprehension,
what is elucidation? ? Emancipation? ?
Or is it participation?
Now am hanging in suspension,
grin with passion,
to hide my frustration.....Damn! This examinathon! I will not fail is my conclusion.
So i open my lady,
with all stupor in me,
let alone the plethora of this ladys euphoria.
This is enigmatic. So unpragmatic. For the ...