Ovi Odiete Poems
- If You Leave Me if you stay with me today as we were ...
- 'In The Grave Of Dreams' We stand tall, yet so low above our...
- If Tomorrow If Tomorrow Comes, This night will end, The ...
- Where The River Flows; Where T...
- 'The Way They Walk'
- Life.. (1) ... A Little Twist Life has a soul, That touches...
- The Sea............... The Sea......... It calls me, ...
Ovi Odiete is a Poet and Writer with over 80 published poems and articles in various reputable poetry sites, online journals and online and print magazines. He bares his heart and soul through poetry and aim to speak to the world through writing. His works are numerous and highly indexed and available on google search.
Ovi Odiete is a scientist and also aim to become a Professor ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Look those ancient trees with ancient land marks; they do tell stories'''from my poem; somewhere in the night.
''' Out of the darkest shell: I emerge, with a smile on my face and love within, I Conquered'''To my poem ' Out of the Darkest Shell I Emerge'
If You Leave Me
if you stay with me today
as we were entwined yesterday
and then leave me tomorrow
i will find you
i will go with the wind
in search of you
i will run like a cheetah
and fly like an eagle
till i get in touch with you
if you leave me still
and make me bare
what about the old days
with those exhausting love
in the heat of the moment
you said you love me
i cling to you and hold you so
but if you leave me still
then i will rest my case.