Ozark Mountain Homegrown
Ozark Mountain Homegrown Poems
- Full Circle Reaching out a helping hand Is an easy thing to ...
- The Tale Of The Moonfaced Hill... There was a moonfaced...
- The Color Of Truth Truth…. Truth has many colors… The color...
- Love Everlasting Throughout all time to come My love for you...
- A New Day When morning dawns And darkness ends All fresh ...
- Searching I feel so lost to this world There's no joy left ...
- Sweet Slumber The moon How it beckons In the stillness of ...
First and foremost.. Thank you for taking an interest in my poems...I think you will find my poems to be very simple in nature... Not clever, not complicated, not intellectual, nor hard to understand...Just simple, personal expressions that come straight from the heart.
I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a grandmother, and I hope a friend... I long desperately for coexistence and world peace... I firmly believe that we are all connected...Love is the universal language of all that exists.. Always keep an open heart and an open mind.
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi (1207 - 1273 / Balkh / Afghanistan)
is my most revered mystical poet..
Words can not ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Reaching out a helping hand
Is an easy thing to do
When giving help to those in need
The gift comes back to you
For when you open up your heart
and help your fellow man
The Love and Light come back to you
Right where it first began