p.k.n. panicker Poems
- Just A Dream Away As people sleep comfortably in this fine...
- Who Am I? As I visualise the spectre of death a wall of ...
- Sheldon I Beg Your Pardon Sheldon, I beg your pardon; You...
- Terracotta It was in a fancy market in an artist's enclave ...
- That Little Drop Of Water That little drop, a bubble, a ...
- The Nonending Path In moments of solitude away from the ...
- The Last Farewell Do my words of yesterdays echo in your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about p.k.n. panicker
Just A Dream Away
As people sleep comfortably
in this fine cradle,
enjoy the sweet lullaby of mother nature,
this bold man sheds his blood
toils in the snow
walks in the terrains
where death is no stranger,
his better half
in some remote village,
just a dream away;
She sings an invigorating song
detailing the heroics of their ancestors,
of the fights
with strong and sharp weapons,
of the rivers of blood,
stretches her hand
to swipe away the cold and tiredness
of her husband, her friend and mate,
just a dream away. ...