pada kambanji Poems
- A Blind Man's Song In the street where I live, sits a blind...
- Me And My Sunset Love ! 'bye-bye my love, ' she said 'our ...
- In Love Alone From me to you, came a thousand calls, till...
- My Song (Part 1) my song aint the best song ever sang my ...
- Flaws In My Diamond Cant nobody hear me? am screaming why ...
- Angels Have No Wings When little Laura slept in her little ...
- How Much Do I Hurt? if you ask, how much do I hurt? I say, ...
just landed myself into this new passion, poetry. it feels like a great way to express my inner self... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about pada kambanji
A Blind Man's Song
In the street where I live,
sits a blind man who sings,
a song that I believe.
he sings, from birth he could not see,
what he wanted he could not be,
a thigh of a woman bare he never seen.
I see a happy street,
I see little babys sleeping in their crib,
the rich feasting on lobster and shrimp.
but the blind one sings of all I cannot see,
all that pass him by when he sings.
his song of adulterers in the shadows with a key
the neighbors spouse to see.
of men who toast to Lucifer, for the riches he gave.
he sings of a bribe, to free a killer.