pada kambanji Poems
- Me And My Sunset Love ! 'bye-bye my love, ' she said 'our ...
- In Love Alone From me to you, came a thousand calls, till...
- My Song (Part 1) my song aint the best song ever sang my ...
- A Blind Man's Song In the street where I live, sits a blind...
- Flaws In My Diamond Cant nobody hear me? am screaming why ...
- Angels Have No Wings When little Laura slept in her little ...
- How Much Do I Hurt? if you ask, how much do I hurt? I say, ...
just landed myself into this new passion, poetry. it feels like a great way to express my inner self... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about pada kambanji
Me And My Sunset Love !
'bye-bye my love, ' she said
'our love aint worthy another try'
hand in hand
in the sunset, we stand
'i just want this day to end, ' she says
'so that you can have your first last kiss'
i go east, she heads west
to chase our wildest dreams
so i run and run
to catch up with the sun
and make today remain
if you see me coming down the road
my shadow taller than my saul
just know am on the race
a race against time
am trying my love am trying
to make this day a-never ending
but the sun is sinking
sinking behind the mountains
to rise again...