Pain's FallinAngel Poems
- Vision Of Beauty I saw beauty's true form An entity unlike ...
- Trust Issues As the saying goes trust is like a broken mirror...
- Betrayal: ( All this time I fell for your sweet guy act I ...
- Head Games, Heart Pains You say you were looking for love I ...
- Crazy World Why is the world so cold we have death, war, ...
- Teenage Love I love you I need you I want you I want you ...
- Fading Away My importance is fading away I am slowly ...
I love animals and poetry. I love my friends and hangin with them. My life is complicated as usual so i write. I've been through alot but i made it through. I love my family they helped me through it all. Read my poems comment all critique welcome help me make better poetry thank you more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pain's FallinAngel
Vision Of Beauty
I saw beauty's true form
An entity unlike any other
She's an object of dreams' creation
She outshines the moon and the sun
She's brighter than the stars
Her hair is strands of the purest gold
that cascades to her shoulders
Her eyes are the purest ice crystals
that'll ever be seen
Her skin is pure moonlight soft and as delicate as petals
Her lips are the sweetest most intoxicating drug ever to be created
Angels envy her beauty
The wind sighs at her grace
I don't want to wake up
In fear that she is only a dream
She is heavens human form