Pallavi Sarkar Poems
- The Unconditional Love Girls call him a loser. Guys call him...
- Who Am I? ? Some men says she's very good In bed. Some ...
- The Slow Wind The blow of air is cold The slow in it's ...
- Fog Everywhere You are spread all over, To see nothing is ...
- When Will It All Stop The city life and light, Looks so ...
- Random Beauties Of Nature The blowing and moving air, The ...
- King Of Solar System You look so light, You look so bright!...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Every thing has its own beauty. It just take the beautiful eyes and right mind to see and understand it.''Embrace Nature with your unconditional love.
The Unconditional Love
Girls call him a loser.
Guys call him a gay.
People thought he is a coward.
His father also gave up all hope
But her mother remains still on
He asked her 'WHY? '.
She replied 'I believe you'.
Her eyes confirms all.
He again asked 'WHY? '.
With a smile on her face,
She replied 'You are a part of me'
With a confusion running on his head,
His eyes filled with tears
Lied his head on her lap
He was feeling all safe and important
In her protection.
She again spoke with a care in her voice,