Pallavi Sarkar Poems
- The Unconditional Love Girls call him a loser. Guys call him...
- Who Am I? ? Some men says she's very good In bed. Some ...
- The Slow Wind The blow of air is cold The slow in it's ...
- Fog Everywhere You are spread all over, To see nothing is ...
- When Will It All Stop The city life and light, Looks so ...
- A Bus Journey With many a humps and brakes here, With many ...
- Never Leave Me In your warm body, I know I am all safe. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Every thing has its own beauty. It just take the beautiful eyes and right mind to see and understand it.''Embrace Nature with your unconditional love.
''My poems describes me. The more the depth of the poem, the more I am hiding my feelings.''I feel poems as a medium of describing my life
''Everything in the world has two beautiful sides.Positive side and negative side.It's depend upon you that which side you want to see.''Be positive always.
''Sometimes listening to your heart is the best choice you would make.''Listen to your heart. Its does not lie and tells you what is the right thing for you.
''Love the nature as no one had ever done and nature will love you as it hadn't love anyone else.''Nature love you as much you do.
The Unconditional Love
Girls call him a loser.
Guys call him a gay.
People thought he is a coward.
His father also gave up all hope
But her mother remains still on
He asked her 'WHY? '.
She replied 'I believe you'.
Her eyes confirms all.
He again asked 'WHY? '.
With a smile on her face,
She replied 'You are a part of me'
With a confusion running on his head,
His eyes filled with tears
Lied his head on her lap
He was feeling all safe and important
In her protection.
She again spoke with a care in her voice,