Pallavi Sarkar Poems
- Fog Everywhere -new- You are spread all over, To see nothing is ...
- The Slow Wind -new- The blow of air is cold The slow in it's ...
- King Of Solar System -new- You look so light, You look so bright!...
- The Dark -new- I can see you all over; But i can't see you for a ...
- When Will It All Stop -new- The city life and light, Looks so ...
- Random Beauties Of Nature -new- The blowing and moving air, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pallavi Sarkar
You are spread all over,
To see nothing is left over.
You have covered the atmosphere,
Like a mother is hugging her child.
I can't see anything as you are here,
Go away and stop making me blind.
I know that you come every winter evening,
But what's the need to stay till morning?
You prevent the clothes to dry,
Is it your way to make every mother cry?
You comes like rain in the evening,
And goes like vapour in the morning.
As you falls on the vehicles,
Children love to write names on them.
They don't leave anything starting from cars to...