Paolo Borsoni Poems
- West Side Of The River “I breed pigs - the man says to me - ...
- In This Corner The sky was still clear when we began ...
- The New World You would be surprised, my friend, to know ...
- Peace&War Only a spark of fragility can free from this dance...
- Mount Koya San Drawing the bow be the arrow. Releasing the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paolo Borsoni
Only a spark of fragility
can free from this dance of darkness,
from the frenzy of a world
of engines and wars,
which gets excited and proud
of grief and tears.
Only fragility can give us hope
in this night of the soul
where peace is rest
(after the slaughter) ,
awful is death
(but only of one’s mates) ,
enticing the looks of those
who with intoxicating persuasiveness
reassure us, soothe us leading us,
along the last stretch of the road
(to our final ruin) .