Parme Hice Poems
- Life Is Not A Poem Life Is Not A Poem Life is not a poem eye...
- Color Of My Shadow Color of my Shadow Once again the answer ...
- Little Girl Forgiven Little Girl Forgiven Eye awaken in the...
- The Therapay The Therapay The Therapay Eye cannot afford ...
- A Ditty My first thoughts were that God gave ewe to me to ...
- Parme Version (St Charles) You are my Saint of the hungry ...
- Parme Wrote This In An Envelop...
birth date is metaphisical
eye have my ewe
she is my muse
and my Snow White
and my Pocaunstaus
and my LOVE
and my heaven on this earth more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Parme Hice
Parme Wrote This In An Envelope So Nice Ewe
ewe aer my Poetress
of the hungry Heart;
thirsting Icon of supplication-
to ewe i dedicate
this well-tested heart,
beseeching ewe in ewe
to forget that i was once a child
eye am all shot thru with faults:
the 7 deadly sins
and there be holes and worn
in this gift: I have the scars.
Which is yes