Pathik Tank Poems
- Miss You My Love Miss you my love miss you my ...
- Tissue Paper I was the only shelter, people killed me with ...
- Tree And Men You cannot imagine life without me, i am boon ...
- Some Day You Will Shine Someday you will shine, Someday you ...
- Father: The Real Hero I saw that man crying behind the doors,...
- Never Give Up Oh my son wake up! ! Oh my son wake up and ...
- Doctors: Where The Humanity Be... On your shoulders, a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pathik Tank
Miss You My Love
Miss you my love miss you my love
Everyday when sun sets,
My heart goes on rest,
The days when we were together,
now i am dieing to get together,
I remember the days when we shared the books,
I cry for those days of our school,
I was crazy for your cute little Smile,
I could run for that even a mile,
When your scooty chocked up in rain,
I knew this moment would never come again,
I know you like to have chocolate,
I regret that i was too late,
though i used to fail every time,
I was happy that you topped sometime,
I passed through ...