patpet Ogechukwu Poems
- Happy Birthday The pigeons fountain into the air The sky ...
- Arena Of Felicity Every sun rise In daze we rise Blissful ...
- My Words Are Mine I can feel my belly, Am so pregnant with ...
- Dreams I see the sun But you light up my life. My heart ...
- My Director Is A Woman my director is a woman, mightier ...
- Soul Of Every Culture In festivity dwells de colourful soul ...
- A New Day Stars elopes in pairs bidding farewell As de sun ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about patpet Ogechukwu
The pigeons fountain into the air
The sky they decorate so fair
Like light in a sea of darkness
Illuminating great hopes in happiness
An echo of joyful music
A chorus of the stars
Conveying your special day
And With bass they hum happy birthday.
Like a crystal stairs
Without tacks are your gifts arranged in pairs
Like a windfall
Happy birthday rained we all
De trees dances in ovation
De shoals greets as they jump in elation
De birds give sweet melodies like heavens choir
As blessings waits in queue