patricia dashwood Poems
- Change Of Life CHANGE OF LIFE My heart is lost my feelings ...
- It´s About Time Time does come, ne'er to and fro But no one ...
- The Same Ol Story Of love there are so many words, written ...
- Frontiers Frontiers that Mother Nature laid No longer ...
- The Good Life A good life today is measured by money To me ...
- More Love Of love there is more said than done It seem just ...
- World Calling The People I am the world, I would like MY ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about patricia dashwood
Change Of Life
CHANGE OF LIFE
My heart is lost my feelings shattered
Upon a time I thought I mattered
Now my dreams have to be altered
As my cheeks with tears are watered
I’ve made mistakes that caused me pain
I did my best but all in vain
But if I lived my life again
The same mistakes would surely reign
I believed as true, that I was loved
By whom within my wings I sheltered
It hits real hard when you discover
That for them your worth past over
Life now for me is getting bad
I try to think I’m not so sad
Is it wrong for me to feel so mad