Patricia Panos Poems
- It's Not Fair I didn’t do anything wrong, so why do I have ...
- Please Stay The words to explain how I feel I can't seem to ...
- My Love How do I describe to thee A feeling more than the ...
- Mom I know it hasn’t been easy I know it’s been hard I know...
- Dream As I say my prayers and lie down in my bed I still ...
- Doped Up I’m flying high I’m feeling free But nothing much ...
- Close-Up Don’t say a thing Just hold me close-up Lock me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patricia Panos
It's Not Fair
I didn’t do anything wrong, so why do
I have to suffer
I wasn’t the one who drank, so why do
I have to die
Mom, you told me not to drink and drive
And I promise I never did
But mom you see it’s not my fault, it was
He who had been drinking.
I left the party late that night
I swear I was very sober
And when I got to the robot mom
The guy went right over
It was red for him, but he doesn’t care
Cause he’s not the one dying
I can see the pain in your eyes mom
But please remember it wasn’t me
I don’t understand why this had to ...