Patrick Joslin Poems
- Miss Me But Let Me Go. Miss Me - But Let Me Go When I come...
- When You
- Trudging Along At times in life, when I'm trudging along, ...
- Knight In Shining Armore
- Without You This is how I feel inside,
- A List Of Friends I have a list of friends I know in my ...
- Preciouse Thing Love is a precious thing It is a feeling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Joslin
Miss Me But Let Me Go.
Miss Me - But Let Me Go
When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me,
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room,
Why cry for a soul set free.
Miss me a little, but not too long,
And not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me, but let me go.
For this journey that we all must take,
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
a step on the road to home.
When we are lonely and sick at heart,
Go to the friends we know, ...