Paul Ogbuigwe Poems
- Blue Old House I see home again The old stains still ...
- Branded I am born into this world unashamed of my nakedness, ...
- Oh Moon My Lover Oh moon! Remember me. Look favourably on me...
- Born Explorers We are born with the insatiable desire to ...
- A Nomad's Lament Oh, my heart it cries for peace. For a ...
- Serendipity Seven billion souls wandering across five hundred...
A hopelessly romantic, infuriatingly logical, unreasonably reasonable, frightfully fanciful devotee of love. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Ogbuigwe
Blue Old House
I see home again
The old stains still remain.
Spent twelve years on the road,
Seeking knowledge to decipher life's code.
But memories of my home
Hold more sway than old tomes
So back home I've returned
To sooth my aching heart.
The old house still stands
Welcoming with open hands.
Impervious to the passage of time
She stands proud as a model in prime.
Saving herself year after year,
Though occasionally shedding a mossy tear
For her stone-hearted lover
Off chasing dreams without her.
But now I'm home with a smile,
I'll be staying for a ...