paul Orina Poems
- Take A Chance With Me TAKE A CHANCE WITH ME even for me ...
- You Are My Rose I smelt it yesterday, and I will probably ...
- I Love You No More Yes for sure you took my breath away The ...
- It’s Time! Been short enough but seems a lifetime Been close...
- Excuse My Cowardice If i can see it, i can seize it 'ooh the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about paul Orina
Take A Chance With Me
TAKE A CHANCE WITH ME
even for me to believe is hard
bumped into you last evening
stared at each other inaudibly
make me wanna have a chance with you
only your first name i know
suzy and no more, second or third
only my first name u know
paul and no more, second or third
take a breath to find out
my experience meeting you
sobbin my soul with prayers
day and night for a chance with you
one side of the coin is polished
turns priceless wen other is done
no value to compare with
wanna take a chance with me?