Peri Morgan Poems
- Mankind? How can it be? That even now we, as the human ...
- An 'Evil' Thought. How do we define 'good' and 'bad'? Can ...
- Just A Dream Every night I go to bed, I wish that I could ...
- If You Saw Me Cry If you saw me cry, would you think me a ...
- Set Me Free I will be your shelter, I will be your rock, I ...
- See Through Your Eyes I see through your eyes, a world of ...
- I Think Of You I think of you at first light, I dream of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peri Morgan
How can it be?
That even now we,
as the human race,
still don't respect this place,
that we call home,
the planet that we roam,
destroying everything in our path,
completely ignoring the lesson's of our past.
It's clear we haven't evolved that far,
does anyone even know what we are?
Forest's and mountains once stood in our way,
and we were the creators of acid rain,
with all the pollution we care not about,
it just leaves me nothing, other than doubt,
in what we call mankind,
look deep inside, you may just find,
that after all, you...