Perry Sophocleous Poems
- Why So Serious An Ideological maniac With thy constant ...
- Destiny Pride will not let me avoid it Fear will not let me ...
- The Illusion So close, yet so far Yet distant is what we ...
- Be Yourself Drinking, drinking, drinking Will stunt your ...
- The Open Road (Part One) To my unforeseen destruction, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Perry Sophocleous
Why So Serious
An Ideological maniac
With thy constant threat of end
Careful in his approach
He counts each second spent
Impossible to breath
And yet thy lungs inflate
His heart pumping pressure
To victor yesterday
He is Satin on thy shoulder
Whispering words of hate
I am the angel getting colder
And thus will accept my fate.