Peter Hans. Poems
- A Dance Of Rain “Outside, the wind flows as the river ...
- Sweet Poisons Delicious are the choices we make Savory ...
- What Thoughts Arise For shall I sleep, so much like a ...
- Grains Of Light High rises is the day When one can learn to...
- Thought Of The Day (2)
- On The Edge Of Choice Sit. Stand. Run. Breath.
- Thought Of The Day
Just a creative and thoughtful writer just glad to get my thoughts out. I am currently in college studying communications. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peter Hans.
A Dance Of Rain
“Outside, the wind flows as the river
Arrows shoot down, drawn from the quiver
Colliding with them, missing by chance
Their bodies spin in the endless dance”
“Beginning to accelerate no thought to stop
Muscles ache, time moves, never choosing to drop
Arrows strike, yet not pain, but feelings of bliss
Wind throwing itself, scattering arrows, just to miss”
“Light aluminates the sky
The thunder roars, bellowing high
Laughter comes with this show from the storm
Seeing at each other faces not the norm”
“Sound vibrates, pushing out the storms ...