Grains Of Light - Poem by Peter Hans.
High rises is the day
When one can learn to say
How we feel from where we are
About ourselves, our inner star.
Not the stars we see
Faces in boxes who pretend to be free
But the stars up above
Shining and glowing an expression love.
These stars we wish to be
We wish hard from prayer to plea
But only those who rise to say
How they feel, are stars that day.
My star is glinting only hinting its light
Because time is betraying in its right
Right in ways I will not understand
In letting stars fad, away in its sand.
Comments about Grains Of Light by Peter Hans.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda