Peter Maxharya Poems
- I Loved You! I loved the entire hive but i could buy honey ...
- Farewell Memories are fresh of parted flesh
- This Living This living, a glass of milk fresh or ...
- I Am In A Circle i am in a circle I see you too ...
- Omega They saw these coming, balls of fury from ...
- I Don'T Even See! So silky smooth, so soft touch, nerves ...
- Fearfailure What if i lose the challenge confuse
i am peter Ngige macharia.
tweet@depeekay more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Mind your own biz coz mine buzz and stink and my shoe, too tight you can't fit.''For the hyperpoky
Comments about Peter Maxharya
I Loved You!
I loved the entire hive
but i could buy honey from shops
you thought i prefered the latter
I needed the beautiful bunch of flowers to fill my nose but i could buy fragrance
in that cosmetic store
I loved the springs and the fountains
the streams below the mountains
but i could buy water in the bottle
I needed the mangos, the grapes, the oranges the whole forest
but i could get them in the supermarkets and groceries
I needed the entire heartdom
the romance, the passion, the complement
but you still thought i loved limbs-apartdom! ...