Petra Soliman Poems
- Hatred's Goal I never knew I had the power To cause you ...
- Midnight Thoughts I'm spending the night up, Spending time ...
- Leave I still think about the past, What was there for me ...
- Love Longing Just tell me what to do, what to say, I can't ...
- Out Of Space It's suffocating me, I can barely say a word, ...
- Life N Love Every New day, As life comes tough As wind ...
- Heart's Melody Being exposed the way I am to you, Feels so ...
Writing is a way to express what's happening within me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I never knew I had the power
To cause you hatred inside of you,
I never knew I had a chance everyday
To change our future we shouldve had,
I never knew I had all this strong love
To share with you from the depths of me,
I never knew I had all of myself
To be yours and only yours,
I never knew what we had could still
Be alive through me,
My mistakes have now resulted in hatred,
Everyone knows you hate me,
Your doing anything you can do
To hurt me ten times more,
But it's been months you've been trying
To hurt me, ...