Peyton Webb Poems
- Control Cold, in a warm in embrace Feels Like he's fallen ...
- My Best Friend I want to make you happy Though I know I ...
- I Hate You I hate the way you look at me I hate how your ...
- A Beauty And The Beast Pray for the weak & Pray for my ...
- The Beast Someone's watching everywhere Stalking from place ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peyton Webb
A Beauty And The Beast
Pray for the weak & Pray for my soul
When Darkness comes the horrors unfold
A Girl howls to see the light
The Beast wins the girls last fight.
No one's safe when the night tolls
From the eyes black as coal
The Beast won't just have one
or two or three but more.