Phanice Wamukota Poems
- The Thank You Note This is to you and for you, For being so...
- I Survived Those cruel kids at school, Driven mad with my ...
- Stolen Innocence A girl's heart Was tender, And ...
- The Irresistabe She Created by God and perfected by His ...
- To Be Christian To be Christian is many things but religious,...
- The Art Of Forgiving If you choose to forgive, do it without ...
- Kofi Annan The Sage I admit that to Kenyan's the mention of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It doesn't help to shower with clean water only to dry oneself in dirt.''Decisions and following causes to the fullest.Do and be good id you've got to. Don't do it halfway though.
''Eyes are the windows to your heart if indeed that's where the issues of life lie. If you don't believe me, analyze your character in relation to what to allow your eyes to see..''Eyes and Character
''Never judge unless you will always be on the judge's side and not on the receiving end.''Judgement
Comments about Phanice Wamukota
The Thank You Note
This is to you and for you,
For being so rich yet poor at heart,
So delicate yet so firm in the LORD,
So weak people would think yet so strong,
And so learned, yet such a student of the Word.
Its for being so tough yet such a darling,
Sometimes frightening yet so full of love,
So straight forward yet amazingly patient,
The patience with which you have drawn us to your God.
See, every little girl wants to grow and be you,
And every grown woman, wishes they were like you,
Every young man prays they get as lucky as James,
And every grown ...