Phanice Wamukota Poems
- I Survived Those cruel kids at school, Driven mad with my ...
- Stolen Innocence A girl's heart Was tender, And ...
- The Thank You Note This is to you and for you, For being so...
- To Be Christian To be Christian is many things but religious,...
- Kofi Annan The Sage I admit that to Kenyan's the mention of ...
- The Irresistabe She Created by God and perfected by His ...
- Getting To Zero - Retold By now you are aware that AIDS is a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It doesn't help to shower with clean water only to dry oneself in dirt.''Decisions and following causes to the fullest.Do and be good id you've got to. Don't do it halfway though.
''Eyes are the windows to your heart if indeed that's where the issues of life lie. If you don't believe me, analyze your character in relation to what to allow your eyes to see..''Eyes and Character
''Never judge unless you will always be on the judge's side and not on the receiving end.''Judgement
Comments about Phanice Wamukota
Those cruel kids at school,
Driven mad with my impressive grades,
Bullying me thinking t'was cool,
I tell them I survived.
My awful 5th grade classmates,
Laughing at my father's death,
Paining me but tickling them,
I testify I survived.
Running home from running an errand,
A little late so darkness looms,
Creepy neighbor always made me jump,
O yes I survived.
That mean bitter teacher,
Teasing me for lacking a pen,
Everyday like a devoted preacher,
I cant believe I survived!
The angry girls during my teens, ...