Phil Smith Poems
- Baby Boomers They are the Baby Boomers Born to reunited ...
- My Bmx Experience They're building a BMX track Can I go and ...
- Again And Again What is the future of this nation In worse ...
- I'M On A Diet Oh body what have you done I always fed ...
- The Haunted House The house needed paint Kids said it was ...
- Being Aussie Are you dinky di true blue An Aussie through ...
- God Doesn'T Listen Staring at the bottle What a mess He's ...
Moved from Donald in 1973 lived in Melbourne before moving to Geelong in 1978.
Worked for Vicrail and The Geelong Hospital before moving to the United States in 2000.
I used live in Berkeley California 10 miles north of San Francisco on a 46 foot boat with a lady, a cat, a bird and a dog. Now we live on land in Isleton in the Delta.
My three favourite sites ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phil Smith
They are the Baby Boomers
Born to reunited families
Split by the war
A baby boom
Felt around the World
They were to change humanity
1955 started a revolution
Their parent's music was boring
New music was jumping
They turned up the volume
Hips started to gyrate
Rock 'n' Roll was Satan's music
Slick hair swivelling hips
A southern boy from Tennessee
Was every father's nightmare
He was everywhere
Records TV and movies
Elvis Presley was king
Baby boomers and their music
Changed the world forever
Children of the ...