Philip Mutuku Poems
- A Piece Of My Love. Heaven is ours all. God listens, ...
- Lessoned By Loss I shed a tear, from what sight shows. you...
- Turning The Page He lived a book, and always wore the same ...
- The First Drop How I soiled my repute, how my heart was ...
- Blank Trying to think, I hit a dead end, an emptiness I'm ...
- Why I Am Leaving When I look at you, I get a heart ...
- Hoping Again So silent, I could hear your hearts tear ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Philip Mutuku
I could hear your hearts tear drops
as they fell; you were in pain.
In vain, you forced a bright face.
Go on dear,
and cry it all out,
have no fear,
you are free to shout.
Do whatever you have to,
and get the pain off you,
I am a shoulder you can lean onto,
I'll take care of you.
You are no longer alone,
I've led hope back to you,
so that if one of us is gone,
you'll have the other to hold on to.
and wipe your tears,
for gone is the while,
when you had fears.