Philo Yan Poems
- Moonwake The skies have turned from black to blue, what on ...
- How To Be An Angel To be an angel bend don't break To be an...
- Lion's Roar In the jungle, a lion's roar, Loud rumbling ...
- Silent Prayer When things around seem not to work When ...
- Birthday Wishes For Seniors A Rose is not a Rose without a ...
- Lavender Fields Life's dangers, Life's drama, A violet ...
- Lucky Frog A tiny Costa Rica frog was caught in heavy ...
I was working in the corporate world as a branch head of an insurance company for more than 28 years. I have opted for early retirement 2 years ago.
Now I am a full time blogger. I also have a passion for art and have discovered I have a knack for poetry. Usually I will write a poetry that goes with the drawing I have done or I will pen one for my fellow artists when they post their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The skies have turned from black to blue,
what on Earth has happened to you?
Did you forget to take your break?
The morning's here, go back to bed!
Your stars have left, it's way too late!
Don't linger long, don't even wait!
Beckon now your brighter other,
the Sun, your flaming brother!
Lunar Moon smiles and is amuse
with the Cloud's short tempered fuse.
She laughs and softly whispers
The game is up and I'm done
My brother Sun from another mother,
He likes to hang, sometimes hover.
My dear Cloud, your rising sun,
the rascal hides ...