Philo Yan Poems
- Lion's Roar In the jungle, a lion's roar, Loud rumbling ...
- How To Be An Angel To be an angel bend don't break To be an...
- Silent Prayer When things around seem not to work When ...
- 50th Birthday And A Rose By An...
- Lavender Fields Life's dangers, Life's drama, A violet ...
- Lucky Frog A tiny Costa Rica frog was caught in heavy ...
- Plus Size Are u a plus size girl? Now dun be mad, ...
I was working in the corporate world as a branch head of an insurance company for more than 28 years. I have opted for early retirement 2 years ago.
Now I am a full time blogger. I also have a passion for art and have discovered I have a knack for poetry. Usually I will write a poetry that goes with the drawing I have done or I will pen one for my fellow artists when they post their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Philo Yan
In the jungle, a lion's roar,
Loud rumbling from it's core.
Magnificent mane of golden brown,
He is a king but wears no crown.
Predator and enemy they have two,
Human hunters, Hyenas too.
The lion and his lioness pride,
If you cross them, run, don't hide.
The roar of a Lion,
The rolling sound of thunder,
The chase of a Lion,
His prey runs asunder.
The Lion's roar is his symbol,
Of Strength, Of Leadership, Of pride,
The raw Roar sound is tribal,
His pride, so true, abide.