cheung shun sang
........1 Carriage Powers - Poem by cheung shun sang
Dirty pools have leaders’ names.
Graphic plots are do one tricks.
One who leads can refer to arts.
Meet your heads the devils tails.
Hatch your lines the shapes on powers.
Gyro axis rotates our worlds.
Shocks to us the notches are bad times.
Carriage trades are carry might.
Carriage powers are iron to brains.
Inquests are your swan songs on airs.
Pleasing but watch out your minds when fawned.
Undergo your dirt pools to be named.
Feel joys in doing wises.
Wolves’ words take the tigers.
Let your powers inlay on wages.
Let your moneys borrow your tasks.
Comments about ........1 Carriage Powers by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl