(.....17aug) A Writer's Prayer - Poem by Max Reif
The one field
I know how to plow
is the field of the blank page.
may I plow these fields
and leave them furrowed and sown
with words and feelings and ideas,
and from these pages
may thousands of flowers bloom.
May the fruit form and grow ripe.
Let me be fed,
and feed others with the surplus,
and may great trees grow,
giving shade to many.
I offer this,
today's small harvest,
May it lead
to an Abundance
that will serve You well.
Comments about (.....17aug) A Writer's Prayer by Max Reif
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl