A Poem A Day
2005 / 05 / 19 - Funny Botanics Course - Poem by A Poem A Day
Finally we've been tought something amusing
During the course of botanics (usually boring)
The teacher said that plants could move
'Tis caused by chemicals, not by a groove.
Apparently as the sunflower turns to the sun,
Some plants can not only turn, but run.
So don't find it weird next time
When you see an orange dancin' with a lime!
Comments about 2005 / 05 / 19 - Funny Botanics Course by A Poem A Day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda