2005/06 We Can Be Friends, Right? - Poem by Kiracakes09 ...
shocked and apalled
can't believe you just said that
so I said 'no'
and then 'yes'
but I could've said
'if you asked what I want
I want to be your lover
I want to be your girl again
I want to be the one you tell your dreams to
I want to learn more from you
I want to experience so much with you
I want to have that feeling that I told you about
I want to touch you
I want to smell you
I want to feel you
I want you
and I would do anything to get you back'
Comments about 2005/06 We Can Be Friends, Right? by Kiracakes09 ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda