Kiracakes09 ... Poems
- 2005/07 A House Is Not A Home The house we've built looked ...
- 2008/12 There, There Now Lazy Sunday mornings Waking to each...
- 2004/04 Part Ll The barriers that hold me back cannot stop ...
- 2004/04 My Heart My All.... Al...
- 2004/02 I Love A Man I love a man with a fat ass and girly ...
- 2004/1 Unspoken look in my eyes let me see the love how ...
- 2004/11 Lesson kisses on your chest kisses to your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiracakes09 ...
2005/07 A House Is Not A Home
The house we've built
looked so pretty on the outside
now its filled with only my feelings
and now you hardly ever come in
those times when you do
its just a shell
just your body, not your heart
just your peck, not your kiss
just your hug, not your embrace
i need your love
i need you to want me
if you dont want me then why are you in my house
that's right, my house
you've moved your feelings, your furniture out
my home gets chilly at night
imprints of your pictures on the wall
toothbrush still in the holder
toilet seat still up