Kiracakes09 ... Poems
- 2008/12 There, There Now Lazy Sunday mornings Waking to each...
- 2004/04 Part Ll The barriers that hold me back cannot stop ...
- 2004/04 My Heart My All.... Al...
- 2004/02 I Love A Man I love a man with a fat ass and girly ...
- 2004/1 Unspoken look in my eyes let me see the love how ...
- 2004/11 Lesson kisses on your chest kisses to your ...
- 2005/02 Closeness I love you are the words whispered in your...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiracakes09 ...
2008/12 There, There Now
Lazy Sunday mornings
Waking to each others' faces
A slight sparkle in my eyes
For your presence
We share a 16oz smart one
A green apple
And three waffles
Silence is our melody
Last night you murmured 'you're badd'
Under the loud blare of jazz
On the record player
To mute our love sounds
But music was our words unfound
Enclosed us in a tight body embrace
So magnetic, we began to sway
Or was it the wine
Took us where we needed
Made us feel what we needed
The room slowly spinning
The tension was ...