2009/02 I Knew - Poem by Kiracakes09 ...
I knew I was in love before we met
When we did, my life started anew
I kicked old habits and situations
So every first feeling for you would be true
Like my smile muscles
My heart aches
But from palpitations
I feel like my whole body is vibrating
Can't wait to share
A little of what some call life
With the one who
Plants butterflies in my stomach
The one who
Is barely a reality
The one whose
Scent awakens my senses
Unofficially designates me as a fiend
(2-10-09) 12 p.m.
Comments about 2009/02 I Knew by Kiracakes09 ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda