3am Fools - Poem by Sara Douglas
I stick like Elmer’s glue
To anyone that gets too close.
I hope you don’t run too.
I know my imperfection glows.
There are weeds over my eyes.
But maybe you won’t find it;
The thorns stuck in my thighs.
I’m not much to think about
And I think I think too much.
But your eyes don’t hold doubt.
You know I need your touch.
Baby, don’t worry about a thing
Let’s make trouble and run away
If we die we’ll go out with a bang
C’mon, let’s live just for today.
Comments about 3am Fools by Sara Douglas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda