Ayi Escalona Poems
- Her Email (To Honduras With Lo... Darkness creeps into ...
- Song To My Beloved O' damsel I caressed Of sweet love i ...
- I Dropped The Second Bomb In H... Like a thirsty man ...
- Christmas, Day After The roads are unusually silent Like a ...
- To Honduras With Love How could I conquer the loneliness of ...
- Celebration flickers of silver lights traversed the ...
- Beautiful Hands
Ariel is not a poet nor a writer but arranging words is his way of assassinating boredom. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Her Email (To Honduras With Love Vii)
Darkness creeps into the bluest skies
And alas, there are your words
The very essence and purpose
Of my day is about to begin
Line upon precious line
Like swift and sensual
Breeze on a humid day
Like beams of powerful sun
Trudging to gray clouds
When rain has ceased
Like tiny droplets of luscious water
Soothing my tongue
When thirst is my craving
Such is your effect
And ‘tis is my greatest joy
As I read your email
I can hear your heartbeat
From a thousand miles
Hear heavens open
Everytime you smile
Words pulsating through me