Sara Douglas Poems
- The Purest Green The smallest leaf finds its way through the ...
- I Lack Balance Like I Lack Sec... I cannot even stand on my...
- 3am Fools I stick like Elmer’s glue To anyone that gets too ...
- Grave Idea Dwell in this prick of my skin I know I shouldn't...
- Shoot The Mirror Not Your Head I found myself lying dead on ...
- Get High Or Die Trying It’s just to get by, just to ...
- I'M As Solid As Water I’ve never felt love as convincing as ...
My name is Sara. I'm not much of a writer but it's something I enjoy. Please, let me know what you think. Thank you so much for reading them, it means a great deal to me. Feel free to critique me and talk to me. Everyone has something to offer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sara Douglas
The Purest Green
The smallest leaf finds its way through the earth
There are forests of weeds
It’s a miracle it is surviving, still growing
My small little leaf, I wish I could hold you
But my hands are filthy; I don’t want to disturb you
You are such a beautiful thing, the purest green.
I would sit and watch you grow if I could
You are a child of this earth, so innocent.
I envy you with respect
As you allow an ant to rest upon you
You’re nothing really compared to this place
But oh God you are another world on your own
Much smaller but so perfect
You are everything my ...