9/11 - Poem by Nicole Arishenkoff
Meany years has past from 9/11.
The worst lost ever were 1000's went to heaven.
Tears run down peoples faces.
For some of there loved ones have bean in one of thows places.
All families all gather around there loved ones graves
To think oh why, why they couldn't be saved.
The fear, the pain that was in thows faces
Do you think that if they lived they would be back to there normal places?
The ones that live from that vary day looks at the past and says
how lucky I am to be alive today.
We all still greave from 9/11
When the worst lost happened and 1000's went to heaven.
Comments about 9/11 by Nicole Arishenkoff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl