A Battle Within - Poem by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Neither a weapon in hand,
Nor an armour on body.
Not a dropp of blood,
But a furious battle.
A battle deep within,
A battle of mind and conscience.
He, the Maker, stood in silence,
Watching who would win?
The victory would decide,
His will on human,
To live in wilderness of the dark,
Or in abode of divine.
Comments about A Battle Within by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl