A Brief Short Story: Emotions As One Impulse Of Fear - Poem by Atef Ayadi
The darkness mirrors my fear and prepare me to face it. The light is my high impulse unique fear. Between the light and darkness, there is a threshold, at which my heart beats increasingly as I am penetrating the membrane of fear.
Comments about A Brief Short Story: Emotions As One Impulse Of Fear by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl