Joseph T. Renaldi
A Carpet On The Ground - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
The Autumn leaves come falling down
creating a carpet on the ground.
They roll and frolic and glide
as on a breeze they nimbly ride.
One is overwhelmed this magical day
observing the colorful leaves go astray.
Their journey to earth complete,
creates a memorable picturesque treat.
Comments about A Carpet On The Ground by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda