A Cat, A Bat, A Rat And A Mat - Poem by Aryaman Naik
A cat and a bat
Were sitting on a large mat,
Trying to make dinner
Of a small, little rat.
The cat said to the rat,
'I and not the bat will eat your fat'.
'No' said the rat to the cat and the bat,
'Neither of you'll will eat me or my fat”.
The bat said to the cat,
“Go ahead, Yar and eat quickly the slippery rat.”
The cat looked around and said to the bat,
“OK, but where is the God-damn rat? ”
Peeping from a hole in the wall
Said the slippery rat,
“Bon Appetit, my dear fat cat!
But it is time for my evening nap! '
Comments about A Cat, A Bat, A Rat And A Mat by Aryaman Naik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl