Aryaman Naik Poems
- Ghost Who Ate Buttered Toast Aryaman, the Poet Moved from ...
- A Cat, A Bat, A Rat And A Mat A cat and a bat Were sitting ...
- Cat Family Members of the cat family All run very ...
- The Ghost Who Ate Chocolate To... There was a silly ...
- Cat And Bat's Revenge The day the cat and the bat ate the ...
- Aryaman's Band Da cat, da rat, da bat Rolling on a mat ...
- Ajoba (Grandpa) I saw Ajoba Not keeping well, Lying in ...
I live in Mumbai, India and am studying in the 5th class. When I am not playing computer games, I am writing poems. I like lyrical and rhyming poems. Cat, bat and rat are my favorite topic. I also like to write short stories which my friends often describe as long stories. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aryaman Naik
Ghost Who Ate Buttered Toast
Aryaman, the Poet
Moved from the MIG Colony in Bandra
To Sion’s Kalpataru building so tall
That his hands touched the azure blue sky.
On his first night in the new house
He had a sweet dream,
After eating at dinner
A Totapuri mango with white sour cream.
He saw a very large house
That looked spooky and dark
With all its doors and windows wide open
Making creaking sounds until the following morn.
A friendly ghost lived in the house
And kept bats and mice for company.
When the sun came out
The ghost would say
“Am I hungry! Time ...