Aryaman Naik Poems
- A Cat, A Bat, A Rat And A Mat A cat and a bat Were sitting ...
- Ghost Who Ate Buttered Toast Aryaman, the Poet Moved from ...
- Cat And Bat's Revenge The day the cat and the bat ate the ...
- Aryaman's Band Da cat, da rat, da bat Rolling on a mat ...
- Cat Family Members of the cat family All run very ...
- Ajoba (Grandpa) I saw Ajoba Not keeping well, Lying in ...
- A Mouse Who Could Fly A small little mouse Scampering all ...
I live in Mumbai, India and am studying in the 5th class. When I am not playing computer games, I am writing poems. I like lyrical and rhyming poems. Cat, bat and rat are my favorite topic. I also like to write short stories which my friends often describe as long stories. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Cat, A Bat, A Rat And A Mat
A cat and a bat
Were sitting on a large mat,
Trying to make dinner
Of a small, little rat.
The cat said to the rat,
'I and not the bat will eat your fat'.
'No' said the rat to the cat and the bat,
'Neither of you'll will eat me or my fat”.
The bat said to the cat,
“Go ahead, Yar and eat quickly the slippery rat.”
The cat looked around and said to the bat,
“OK, but where is the God-damn rat? ”
Peeping from a hole in the wall
Said the slippery rat,
“Bon Appetit, my dear fat cat!
But it is time for my evening nap! '