Cat Family - Poem by Aryaman Naik
Members of the cat family
All run very gracefully.
Jaguars eat birds in nests
But never eat pests.
Cheetah climbs trees
and destroys beehives.
Tiger eats animals
That are even 7 feet tall
A lion looks smaller than a tiger
But he is so much stronger!
Leopard’s name comes from “leo” lions
When angry, they are like hot irons!
Oelots are copycats
Of leopards and cheetahs
As they wear the same hats.
Now almost all are dead
so stop them from going to their deathbed!
Comments about Cat Family by Aryaman Naik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl