A Dance Of Love - Poem by Ruby Muniz
As you hold me
As I look at you
Lost in the chocolaty deep of your eyes
Keep the count, just keep a try.
Occasional slip-ups, for we're here not for what we are doing
We are here for what we can do, holding each other close.
The rush I feel when you pull me closer.
I break the silence for I fear that everyone else can hear.
The silent love, which hangs over us and entwines our hearts
Entwines our minds.
Comments about A Dance Of Love by Ruby Muniz
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda