Ruby Muniz Poems
- A Modern Nightmare Shards of glass peirce through my ...
- Memories Of A Friend I remember when we were kids and it was ...
- How To Be Me Put on a mask, a happy smile Go for a walk a ...
- A Dance Of Love As you hold me As I look at you Lost in the...
- Soon The pain I feel inside The tears that I hide, don't ...
- A Dream Of Masquerade Masquerade Always a dream of ...
- Is It?
Hi, ummmm I'm Ruby Im 16... I'm new to writing poems. I try to write things that people can relate to and I love hearing feedback so I can become better! :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruby Muniz
A Dream Of Masquerade
Always a dream of mine
Would you like to hide your face from the World?
Would you look for me?
Would you care?
Every day is an act.
A new day a new scene.
Each act written as it occurs.
If I hide would I be found?
I miss who you used to be.
Now we're all hidden under the blanket of the