The Drunk Tiger
A Demon You Love - Poem by The Drunk Tiger
when we met I never thought it would have been like this,
I was strange and different.
you thought you would never meet one like myself.
you told me that you have demons.
I never told you I was a demon, a dark gift that will burn and scar you.
I'm the monster that is called despair,
I'm that of a demon with none to care.
you tell me you have demons I should fear
I am a dark demon told by others you hear.
My past you were very aware,
so why did you come into my glare...?
you knew what lied there,
so why, why did you appear..?
you get know me and you continue to be here,
you begin to love me for what I am, rare.
how can I be awesome when your not aware...
Comments about A Demon You Love by The Drunk Tiger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl