The Drunk Tiger
I Saw Her Dream - Poem by The Drunk Tiger
So many times I Rescued you from falling apart.
Cutting my hands from picking up my broken heart.
Through it all I was used as a fool to make you feel better.
Still I care so much about you, yet I fail to shed another tear.
Such a way to last see you while you dream away your fears....
Comments about I Saw Her Dream by The Drunk Tiger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl