A Downhearted Heart - Poem by Shayam Chakraborty
The bench is empty
Though promises made
the words not kept
a downhearted heart
under a solitary tree...
and the northern gust
pierced the skin...
Comments about A Downhearted Heart by Shayam Chakraborty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl